Tata Capital's Home Loans are designed specifically for buying or building a home. Tata Capital home loans range in price from Rs. 5 lakhs to Rs. 5 crores, with an interest rate as low as 6.90 %*. You can decide the loan amount, term, and EMI period that are most convenient for you. They can also provide option for existing home loan balance transfer by using this scheme customer save lots of money. The loan can be used to buy a home, buy a plot, build a house, or renovate a house.
Tata Capital's Home Loan Schemes 2021:
Tata Capital Affordable Housing Loan:
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme, Tata Capital offers Low-Cost Home Loans.
- Households with an annual income of less than 6 lakhs are eligible for loans.
- This housing financing option is available for cities, as well as semi-rural areas and the urban poor.
Tata Capital Urban Housing Loan:
-This urban housing finance can be used to refinance loans made by housing finance banks and financial institutions to their purchasers in urban areas.
- The purpose of this plan is to develop credit availability and meet the housing financing needs of people in the lower and moderate income groups.
Tata Capital NRI Home Loan:
Tata Capital NRI Home Loan makes it easy for NRIs to acquire a home in India. Flexible repayment alternatives with minimal paperwork are available to NRIs, and expert help is available at each and every step.
- When it comes to monthly EMIs, you can choose between a floating or fixed interest rate. If you select a floating interest rate, your EMI will be lower if the base rate increases in your favour.
- A loan amount ranging from Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 10 crore is available.
Tata Capital's Home Loan Interest Rate 2021:
The current interest rate on a Tata Capital home loan is 6.90 %. Other Tata Capital Home Loan Schemes have the following interest rates:
Tata Capital Home Loan Schemes
Affordable Home Loans
Home Extension Loan
NRI Home Loan
Features and Benefits of an Tata Capital's Home Loan:
- A broad range of home loan options are available to meet the needs of every customer.
- The interest rates for Tata Capital Home Loans start at 6.90 %..
- Duration of repayment: up to 30 years
- The lowest possible EMI is Rs. 659 per lakh.
- Documentation for a home loan is simple and quick.
Documents Required for Tata Capital's Home Loan:
- Filled loan application.
- 2 passport size photo.
- Photocopies of voter ID cards, passports, driver's licences, and IT PAN cards are acceptable forms of identification.
- Photocopies of recent telephone/electricity bills as proof of residency
- Last six months' bank account/passbook statement
- For salaried employees, Form 16/IT returns for the previous two years
- For self-employed professionals, IT is back for the third year.
- Property tax bill or slip.
- Non-salaried individuals need proof of business address.
- Statement of personal assets and debts
Apply Online for Home Loan
Your credit report is one of the most important factors when it comes to deciding your eligibility for a particular loan.
We provide credit reports for free so you can understand the health of your credit history.Get Credit Report