The various types are as follows.
- Home Insurance quotes – Every person wants to have his/her own home one day. But for the ordinary person, it takes his/her whole life’s savings to buy a home. You can’t predict the natural calamity such as earthquake, floods which can destroy your home. Hence home insurance is really very important.
- Health Insurance quotes- It is true that the healthy mind lives in the healthy body. So, to live healthy is very essential. Today life is stressful and very fast and it doesn’t matter that how much you take care of your loved one who always fall ill. For this you can utilize the facility of health insurance.
- Motor Insurance quotes- Officially, you can not drive a motor vehicle on road without having valid insurance. So, it is compulsory to have the insured vehicle.
- Travel Insurance plans-Travel is most fast rising sector in all over the world. As the living standards are rising so more people are boarding on the journey and exploring the new places. With travel insurance all the worries related to travel are safe.
Life insurance plans in India is not for a person who passed away, it is for those people who are surviving. It’s a responsibility of each bread earner to watch against events which can affect a family in an unfortunate situation of her/ his demise. Therefore having life insurance plan is vital. There are several policies as follows.
- Endowment policy
- Group Insurance
- Joint Life Insurance Policy
- Loan Cover Term Policy
- Money Back Policy
- Pension Plan Policy
- Term Life Insurance Policy
- Unit Life Insurance policy
Endowment policy: It can cover the risk for the specific period, at the end, the sum is paid to a policy holder, together with a bonus collected during the policy term.
Group insurance policy: It provides the protection of life insurance under the group policy to many groups like employers-employees, co-operatives, professionals, etc.
Joint life policy: It is similar to the endowment policy as it too provides maturity benefit to policyholder apart from covering the risks like life insurance policy.
Loan cover term assurance policy: it is the insurance policy that can cover the home loan. This policy can cover home loan amount of individual in case of the eventuality.
Money back policy: It can provide for the periodic expense of the limited survival benefit during policy term till policyholder is alive.
Pension Plan policy: Pension plan is also called as annuity is the investment which is made either through the installments paid or single lump sum payment over some fixed no of years.
Term life policy: It can cover the risk only in chosen term period.
Unit Linked Insurance plan: It is a life insurance which offers for benefits of the flexibility and risk protection in the investment.
Whole life policy: It runs till policyholder is alive therefore it is called whole life policy.